? Oklahoma House of Representatives Passes Bill Allowing State to Review, Reject Biden Executive Orders (http://t.me/ResisttheMainstream)
? President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) have won the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) straw poll, which was conducted by the Washington Times and announced on the final day of the annual conference.
? Dem Congressman Jared Golden Who Voted Against $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Says Process Should Have Involved Republicans (http://t.me/ResisttheMainstream)
Sometimes it’s not about right or left, it’s about right or wrong! Join our Channel? if you agree
? POLITICS- Joe Biden’s admin now wants to charge reporters $170 for a COVID-19 test every time they come to the White House. This would basically make smaller media outlets from being able to cover the White House
JUST IN: Boston Public Schools have suspended advanced classes for grades 4-6, citing racial inequities -GBH News. More than 70% of students enrolled in advanced classes were white and Asian. 80% of students at Boston Public Schools are Black and Hispanic. “This is just not acceptable,” school committee member Lorna Rivera said. “I’ve never heard these statistics before, and I’m very very disturbed by them.”
Biden Administration Taking Credit Again: CARRIZO SPRINGS, TX: First facility for migrant children opens under Biden. The facility was only open for a month under the Trump administration – The Washington Post
Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) presides over Senate wearing shirt that says “DANGEROUS CREATURE.”
? Some English Teachers Cancel Shakespeare Because of ‘Racism, Homophobia, Classism’ (http://t.me/ResisttheMainstream)
? House Democrats passed their sweeping $1.9 trillion coronavirus aid package in a party-line vote early Saturday morning, advancing President Biden’s top legislative priority.
? INTERNATIONAL – BREAKING: Vote passes recognizing China’s treatment of Uighurs as GENOCIDE.
● Lawmakers passed the bill 219-212, with two Democrats — Reps. Jared Golden (Maine) and Kurt Schrader (Ore.) — joining all Republicans in voting against it. Democrats could only afford up to four defections with their narrow House majority. (The Hill)
NEW: The NYPD will stay out of many mental health crisis calls and social workers will respond instead in parts of northern Manhattan starting this spring – AP
?️ POLITICS – REPORT: Merrick Garland vows to target white supremacists as attorney general.
? Priest: Joe Biden Is ‘Most Aggressively Anti-Catholic President in History’ (http://t.me/ResisttheMainstream)
? Dr. Seuss Canceled for ‘Racial Undertones’ A national educators organization is telling schools to avoid reading Dr. Seuss because the children’s books allegedly have “racial undertones.”
Boston Public Schools Will Suspend Advanced Classes Because Too Many Students In Them Are White Or Asian (http://t.me/ResisttheMainstream)
Entire Federal Reserve payment system CRASHED today – Technology – Disclose.tv
? HOLLYWOOD – REPORT: Child actress Mara Wilson says media was complicit in sexualizing her dating back to when she was just 5 years old: ‘The lies Hollywood tells about little girls’
BREAKING: Republicans on the House Oversight Committee are urging Democratic chairwoman Rep. Carolyn Maloney to subpoenas New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo to testify before the panel on nursing home COVID-19 deaths in the state. Fox News
?️ POLITICS – REPORT: Mitt Romney predicts Donald Trump will win 2024 Republican nomination if he runs again.
?️ POLITICS – JUST IN: Sen. Johnson Blames Capitol Attack On ‘Fake Trump Supporters’
? A federal judge on Friday approved a $650 million settlement of a privacy lawsuit against Facebook for allegedly using photo face-tagging and other biometric data without the permission of its users. (AP)
? Mike Lindell just LOST $65 MILLION because the left is canceling him for supporting President Trump. We need to STAND UP to cancel culture and show them who’s boss. PLEASE GO TO MYPILLOW.COM and use code HOPE45 for a massive discount.
? Jim Banks: GOP Destined to Lose if They Erase Trump, Lose Connection with Working-Class Voters
● Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN), chairman of the Republican Study Committee (RSC), said at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Saturday that the Republican Party is destined to lose future elections if they erase former President Donald Trump and the connection he made with working-class voters.
● “There are very few Republicans; the least popular are those that want to erase Donald Trump and Donald Trump supporters from our party. Let me tell you, if that happens, we will not win back the majority in 2022; we definitely won’t win back the White House in 2024 if you erase Donald Trump,” Banks told the CPAC crowd.
? 2nd Former Staffer Alleges Sexual Misconduct by Gov. Andrew Cuomo
● A second former aide alleged Saturday she was sexually harassed by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who responded with a statement of his own proclaiming innocence, saying he never made advances toward her and never intended to be inappropriate.
● Charlotte Bennett, a health policy adviser in the Democratic governor’s administration until November, told the New York Times Cuomo asked her inappropriate questions about her sex life, including whether she ever had sex with older men. The 25-year-old former aide added Cuomo, 63, confided he was open to relationships with women in their 20s.
? Pulitzer-Winning Journalist Charlie LeDuff Sues Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Over Nursing Home Data (http://t.me/ResisttheMainstream)
?️ POLITICS – JUST IN: Horowitz: North Dakota House passes bill blocking localities, schools from mandating masks.
Be the first to comment on "News Bites for: Week Starting Feb 28th, 2020"