or See News FEED BELOW!
- An Oberlin College student wrote an op-ed in the school newspaper complaining about ''cisgender men'' installing a radiator in his ''safe space'' dormitory, saying it left him ''angry, scared, and confused.''
- Parents opposed to California's first-in-the-nation COVID-19 vaccine mandate for schoolchildren staged a protest on Monday at the state Capitol. Parents also plan to keep their kids out of school in protest, KRCA-3 in Sacramento reported.
- Several celebrities have filmed a public service announcement in support of trans employees of Netflix who are planning to walk off the job Wednesday to protest the network's reaction to Dave Chappelle's most recent stand-up comedy special on the video streaming. ..
- Democratic candidate, and former Gov. Terry McAuliffe received almost $500,000 in September from the Michael Bloomberg group Everytown For Gun Safety, adding to his reported $45 million war chest in the bellwether Virginia governor's race….
- The New York City Public Design Commission voted unanimously on Monday to move a statue of Thomas Jefferson from the City Council chambers, though it is not clear where the 188-year-old statue will end up.
- Conservative talk radio host Dan Bongino on Monday threatened to quit Cumulus radio network, which syndicates his Fox Nation program, over their plans for a COVID-19 vaccination mandate.
- The Senate is likely to take a procedural vote Wednesday on whether to debate an overhaul of federal election law, Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said Monday as he urged Republicans not to block the measure.
- The congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol told Steve Bannon it rejected his arguments for failing to cooperate with the probe, as the panel pursues a contempt of Congress charge against an adviser to former President Donald Trump.
- The Biden administration is planning to restart monthly federal student loan payments early next year when a pandemic pause on monthly payments for tens of millions of Americans ends, Politico reported….
- Supply chain issues creating havoc throughout the economy are particularly affecting the label business for alcohol, CBS Sacramento has reported.Transportation, logistics and weather, supply chain issues which have hit most industries, are harming the label business at…
April 13th, 2021: We’re counting: VP Harris still not at the border
April 13th, 2021: That’s racist too: Biden zeroes in on your property rights
April 13th, 2021: Biden CREATED this mess | Steve Scalise
April 12th, 2021: Tucker Carlson is plain wrong | Dick Morris reacts
April 12th, 2021: Did the swamp beat Trump? A Reality Check from Sebastian Gorka
April 12th, 2021: This WILL impact you and your family | Gordon Chang
March 28th, 2021: Gov. DeSantis Threatens to Sue CDC to Get Cruises Sailing Again. Read Newsmax: Gov. DeSantis Threatens to Sue CDC to Get Cruises Sailing Again. Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now! https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1015457?section=politics&keywords=florida-governor-rondesantis-cruises&year=2021&month=03&date=28&id=1015457
March 13th, 2021: “I was wondering where Kristen [Gillibrand] was; I thought she might have been hiding out with Hunter for a while because I hadn’t heard from her.” Andrew Giuliani reacts to lawmakers’ calls for Cuomo’s resignation. Via The Chris Salcedo Show on Newsmax TV:
March 8th, 2021: NYC : The Donald returned and both his supporters and critics are making their voices heard, Newsmax TV’s Mike Carter reports: nws.mx/tv
March 8th, 2021: Ric Grenell tells Benny Johnson ‘President’ Susan Rice is doing a great job, “she’s literally behind the scenes just pulling all the strings and nobody is paying attention.” Via The Count on Newsmax TV: nws.mx/tv https://fb.watch/47kIJbZzcO/
March 6th, 2021: An America First Republican Party | Michelle Malkin Michelle Malkin says “a Republican Party that is an America First party cannot afford to keep rewarding and promoting America Last operatives.” Via Sovereign Nation on Newsmax TV: nws.mx/tv